Software of Music Production
What is it about?
Chapter 1: Choosing the right DAW and workflow
- Rolling up our sleeves and diving into the Pro Tools interface
- Setting up a session and adding instrument and audio tracks
- Saving and bouncing work while keeping everything organized
Chapter 2: Exploring MIDI and Software Instruments
- Learning about the different kinds of sound waves
- Understanding the difference between samplers and synthesizers and how to use them in music production
- Manipulating and automating MIDI
Chapter 3: Recording and Manipulating Audio
- Properly importing and managing audio in Pro Tools
- Recording into Pro Tools
- Using AudioSuite to manipulate audio regions
Interested? Feel free to drop your enquiries!