Do you have music related or equipment items you would like to sell, but do not want to go through the hassle? Our consignment service is the solution for you.
The Benefits of Using Our Consignment Service
- Save time on posting ads, negotiating prices, finding and meeting up buyers, as well as item testing
- Our optimized and digitized process will give you a convenient selling experience
- Reach buyers not only locally but globally to increase the chance of selling quickly
- Avoid selling at a below-market price to get the best value for your items
- Able to accept different currencies and payment methods, receive local currency upon successful selling
The Procedures of Consignment Service
- Contact us to confirm the eligbility and consignment fee for your item
- Submit the consignment service order below
- We will then work with you to pass us your item
- Our team will check the condition of the item after we receive it
- If its condition passes our tests for selling, we then list it for sale in our sales channel. Otherwise, you have to pick up the item that does not pass our tests.
- The Consignement Service will last for 2 months, starting from the date we post your items on our website.
- Once an item has been sold, we will transfer of your share to your bank account that has the same name as in the order you submitted, and modify the price of your consignment service order to the share we entitle to.
- We will notify you if the item cannot be sold so that you can pick it up within one month after the consignment ends. Any items that are not collected by you after this period will be discarded.
What is a consignment service?
A consignment service is a type of business arrangement in which one party (the consignor) provides merchandise to another party (the consignee) to sell on their behalf. The consignee agrees to pay the consignor a percentage of the sale price when the merchandise is sold.
What types of items do you accept for consignment?
We accept a wide range of audio and electronic music equipment, including vinyl record equipment, synthesizers, drum machines, sequencers, samplers, effects processors, DJ equipment, and more. If you're unsure if your equipment is suitable for consignment, please contact us.
How do you market and promote the equipment for sale?
We use a variety of sales and marketing channels to reach potential buyers, including online marketplaces, social media, emails, and more. We'll also display the equipment prominently and provide detailed descriptions and specifications to help buyers make informed decisions.
How is the selling price determined?
The selling price is determined based on a variety of factors, including the age, condition, and market demand for the equipment. We'll work with you to determine the bottom price you can accept.
Can I set a minimum selling price for my equipment?
Yes, a minimum selling price is required from you before we accept your consignment service request.
What condition does the equipment need to be in to be accepted for consignment?
We accept equipment in a range of conditions, from brand new to gently used. However, the equipment must be in good working order and have all necessary components and accessories. We'll evaluate the equipment before accepting it for consignment.
How long will my equipment be listed for sale?
The consignment service will last for 2 months, starting from the date we post your item on our website for sale.
What happens if my equipment doesn't sell?
If your equipment doesn't sell within a certain period of time, you'll have the option to reclaim the equipment, or submit a new consignment service order [storage fee may be charged when renewing a consignment service]. If you choose to reclaim the equipment, you'll be responsible for picking it up or paying for return shipping.
What are the special terms for Consignment Service?
- As your item is an used item, there is a chance that other issues may come up, or have already existed, with the items during the period when we are in control of your item or during delivery by courier companies - we will not be responsible or liable to those issues.
- Unless you have received written consent by us, any shipping fees incurred for shipping the item(s) to your and/or from you will be borne by you.
- We reserve the right to reject any items for this service.
- In case of any dispute, the final decision of Langya Tech shall prevail.
- For other terms and conditions, please visit terms and conditions page here.
Ready to sell your products through our consignment service?
Please contact us about the commission fee and products we accept before you submit your order of Consignment Service in the link below.