Skip to content
Technology of Music Production
What is it about?
Chapter 1: Sound and Signal Flow
- Understanding the nature of sound and how we perceive it
- The components necessary to record audio into a computer
Chapter 2: The DAW
- Understanding the essential editing tools in contemporary music production provided by all DAWs
Chapter 3: The Mixer
- Exploring the basic functionality of both hardware and software mixing boards
- Including volume, pan, mute, solo, busses, inserts, sends, and sub-mixes
Chapter 4: Dynamic Effects
- Tools for effecting the dynamics of tracks and their use in a musical context
Chapter 5: Filter and Delay Effects
- Audio effects that modify the actual quality of recorded sound
- Examining equalization and delay and their many offshoots
Chapter 6: Synthesis
- Exploring the synthesizer, a major tool in contemporary music production
- Learning how a synthesizer works to describe sound and facilitate effective communication in music collaboration
Interested? Feel free to drop your enquiries!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.