Migrate legacy public folders containing such as shared mail folders, calendars, and contacts from and to endpoints such as Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
Warranty & Shipping Information
Authorized Products. Email support from Langya Tech.
Typical delivery time (online delivery): Depend on the number and the size of files.
Migrate legacy public folders containing such as shared mail folders, calendars, and contacts from and to endpoints such as Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 with the following features:
- Automated - removes the manual work and looming complications of large folder sizes, multiple file types in one folder, and hybrid deployments.
- Maintain existing folder hierarchy, and translate permissions.
- Advanced filtering - for more organized migration.
- Secured - full data encryption.
- Confidential - do not store customer data.
- Seamless - little to no downtime. Weekend cutover possible.
- Potential sources and destinations include:
|Microsoft Office 365 Public Folders||Microsoft Office 365 Public Folders|
|Microsoft Exchange Public Folders||Microsoft Office 365 Shared Mailboxes|
|On-Premises Exchange 2007+||Microsoft Exchange Public Folders|
|Microsoft Office 365 (China)|
|Microsoft Office 365 (Germany)|
|Microsoft Office 365 (Government)|
|Microsoft Exchange Shared Mailboxes|
|On-Premises Exchange 2007+|
Please contact us for quotation and more information.
- You contact us, and we'll sign a confidential agreement if required.
- You provide us with your requirements (e.g. number of mailboxes and/or files, source(s), destinations, deadline, etc)
- Once you agree with our quotation, you have to provide us with the login name and password for the source(s) and desination(s) to set up and start the migration.
- After we complete the majority of the migration, you will review the migration results.
- Once you sign off on the migration results, we'll complete the cutover for the migration.