Jabra Evolve2 65 Wireless Headset - statistically one of the best USB headsets in this price range.
Jabra - statistically one of best brands for USB headsets.
Warranty & Shipping Information
Brand new. Parallel Imports. 90-day limited warranty.
Usual store pick-up / delivery time: 2-3 business days for Hong Kong. 0-5 business days more for other locations (faster for Asia locations such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Qatar, etc).
Superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels 48% more of the noise around you.
Powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high definition audio for calls and music.
With enhanced 3-microphone call technology, you’ll experience 23% less background conversation noise on your calls.
Up to 37 hours of battery life on a single charge, with soft memory foam cushions that mold to ears’ natural contours, you’ll get all-day comfort.
Busylight visible from every direction, with both automatic and manual activation, to protect you from all angles, and all interruptions.
Works with all leading Unified Communications platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Mitel, Avaya & more for truly seamless collaboration.
See official or review video(s) at the top.
We are selling stereo (binaural) versions only.
What are the benefits of Evolve2 models that are optimized for Microsoft Teams?
The Evolve2 models that are optimized for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug-and-play experience, which includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- A dedicated Microsoft Teams button to:
- Notifications of Microsoft Teams LED flashes purple when
- Microsoft Teams meeting ready to join
- Microsoft Teams missed call
- Microsoft Teams voicemails
- Microsoft Teams LED flashes green with an incoming Microsoft Teams call
- Answering incoming Microsoft Teams calls
- Opening the meeting “pre-join” screen
- Open missed calls screen
- Open Microsoft Teams voicemail screen
- Bring up Microsoft Teams client from the background
- Voice prompt when the user is wearing the headset.