TeamViewer - statistically one of the best remote connectivity solutions at its price range.
TeamViewer is an intuitive, fast, and secure all-in-one application and solution for remote control and meetings.
Warranty & Shipping Information
Authorized Products. Help support from Teamviewer.
Typical delivery time (online delivery): 0-2 business days.
TeamViewer can be used to:
- Provide ad-hoc remote support to colleagues, friends or customers.
- Establish a connection between computers with different operating systems (TeamViewer runs on Windows, macOS, Linux or Google Chrome OS).
- Administer Windows servers and workstations. You can run TeamViewer as a Windows system service. This allows you to access your computer even before you log into Windows.
- Connect from mobile devices running Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, or BlackBerry to Windows, Mac, or Linux devices.
- Share your desktop for meetings, presentations or team work.
- Connect to your home computer while you are away and work on documents, check your e-mails or download images from your home computer and edit them.
- Connect to your work computer while you are away (such as when you are on a business trip and need important information).
- Connect to Android and iOS devices to provide support for them.
- Connect to your contacts and teams through secure videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, and more across devices and platforms anywhere.
- Monitor your system with the integrated system health checks and ITbrain for remote monitoring and asset tracking.
TeamViewer works behind firewall barriers, NAT routers and proxies with no configuration necessary.
See above official or review video(s) for more.
|License Permission||Allow up to 30 licensed users to access up to 3 concurrent sessions simultaneously.|
|Access & Control Computers Remotely||Included|
|Secure Unattended Access||Included|
|Remote printing for Mac & Windows on any printer||Included|
|Managed Devices (use centralized setting policies; define presettings for unattended access;||up to 500|
|Licensed users; use Wake-On-LAN)||30|
|Number of meeting participants (all licensed users can host meetings together)||10|
|Cross platform access (Windows to Macs or vice versa. Can also access desktops from mobile app)||Included|
|Complement with Third-Party Integrations||Included|
|Customized Device Information (add custom information to devices and group them according to the information relevant to you)||Included|
|User Access Reporting (all connections made by support team are automatically logged)||Included|
|Multiple sessions at a time (channels)||3 channels included (add on up to 10)|
|Mass Deployment (deploy Teamviewer to thousands of devices, silently and instantly to for easy support and compliance)||Included|
|Device Access Reporting (report on incoming connections to specific devices)||Included|
|Tech support via phone||Included|
|TeamViewer web client (start outgoing from browsers e.g. Chrome, Firefox, etc)||Included|
|TeamViewer Remote Management||Add-On Option|
|Support for Mobile Devices||Add-On Option|
|TeamViewer Assist AR (formerly TeamViewer Pilot)||Add-On Option|
|Extra Concurrent Users||Add-On Option|